Aniva Institute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aniva Institute

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lion and the Cub

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anastasiya Viktorovna

Anastasiya Viktorovna

The Lion and the Cub Empty
PostSubject: The Lion and the Cub   The Lion and the Cub EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 5:08 pm

Deciding that it may be a good idea to begin supporting herself, Anastasiya had acquired a job at a local coffee shop. She liked how peaceful and quiet the joint was. The entirety of her class usually hung around a different location, so Aня was usually at a loss in the "people to strike a conversation with" department. That was alright, though. She enjoyed keeping to herself every now and then.

Aня balanced a circular tray on her forearm as she carefully navigated her way through the wooden tables to where a brunette woman who looked to be somewhere in her thirties was taking small sips out of a large, white mug.

"Everything alright here?" She asked. The woman looked up cautiously; as if anything could happen when she took her eyes off of her drink. She nodded.

"Everything's good," she responded. "How do you guys say thank you? Spaseebo?" She nervously laughed.

"Cпасибо," Anastasiya responded. "Are you new around here?" She asked. The woman's head bobbed up and down.

"I just started teaching Astronomy at the Aniva Institute. I believe you are in my class, no?"

"Oh, right!" A feeling of stupidity rushed through Anya's veins. That had been the one class in history that she had arrived to late. "Yeah. I'm Anastasiya, but most people just call me Anya," She told Ms.Mae.

Elizabeth's eyes moved up and down, as if scanning Anya's every feature. "You've grown up so much, Anastasiya," She laughed.

"Have we met previously?" Anya asked in confusion. She was pretty sure that she had only ever seen this woman in class.

"Oh you must think I am so creepy," Elizabeth responded after slightly cursing under her breath. "I'm an old friend of your father's. We've haven't met at any point you'd remember. I haven't been to Russia in years." Her eyes had suddenly grown cold, as if she had almost broken something. This look confused Anya, because she had only really seen it once before.
Back to top Go down
Mira Hendrix

Mira Hendrix

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Cub   The Lion and the Cub EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 12:42 am

///ooc: woah der.///
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Mae

Elizabeth Mae

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Cub   The Lion and the Cub EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:01 pm

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Elizabeth thought. "Run away and hide all of these years just to give yourself away the moment you meet her" For the better half of her life, Elizabeth had always felt as though she was a coward. She had run away from Viktor and the life that they could have had together just because her mother had told her to.

She had been afraid then of what her mother would think of her and now she was afraid of what Anastasiya would think of her.

"Do you feel accomplished, Anya?" Elizabeth asked. Shock became apparent in Anastasiya's eyes.

"Uhm," She pondered the question. "I don't believe that I have reached a point in my life where that question is of any importance. I'm still young. There is so much that I could or could not do."

"I remember a time when I felt like that," Elizabeth smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mira Hendrix

Mira Hendrix

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Cub   The Lion and the Cub EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:42 pm

///OOC: Ten galleons says it's her mom.///
Back to top Go down
Maria Mikhailovna

Maria Mikhailovna

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Cub   The Lion and the Cub EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 12:11 am

///ooc: s e r i o u s l y

post///
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Cub   The Lion and the Cub Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lion and the Cub
Page 1 of 1