Aniva Institute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aniva Institute

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorting Test.

Go down 
+8
Annora Oliver
Callahan Kyle
MacKenzie Young
August Kach
Lisette Lach-Leon
Anastasiya Viktorovna
Maria Mikhailovna
Lev Ilyich
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Lev Ilyich
Admin
Admin
Lev Ilyich

Sorting Test. Empty
PostSubject: Sorting Test.   Sorting Test. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:55 pm

Please answer all questions to the best of your ability.

1. Do you believe the truth can be twisted in order to please others or spare them pain?

2. Are you the one to take the big picture into perspective or do you enjoy taking time in the details as well?

3. Given the choice, would you rather settle down in one location for the rest of your life or have to move every six months?

4. Do you enjoy having many friends or just a few best friends?

5. Are you more likely to be in the middle of the party or standing towards the sides of the room?

6. Do you consider yourself: overly confident (borderline arrogant), very confident, confident, not so confident, or definitely not confident?

7. Is your head in the clouds or is it down on earth?

8. Are you competitive?

9. Do you enjoy constructive criticism or do you tend to be offended?

10. If you aren't around people often, do you end up feeling lonely?

11. Generally, are you considered loud?

12. When you don't know anyone in a group, is it best to be reserved or friendly?

13. Do you consider yourself brave?

14. What do you see as your biggest flaw?

15. What do others see as your biggest flaw? Is it the same or not?

16. Backstage or spotlight?

17. Is it more important to be an intellectual or be revered as an intellectual?

18. Is it better to be an intellectual or to be revered as an intellectual?

19. Do you pity humanity?

20. Are you decisive?

21. Do most of your plans work?

22. Are you a gossip?

23. Would you rather work on a group project or on your own?

24. What position do you play in friend groups?

25. Finally, what house would you like to learn from?

Last edited by Lev Ilyich on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://aniva.forumotion.com
Maria Mikhailovna

Maria Mikhailovna

Sorting Test. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Test.   Sorting Test. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:33 pm

1. Do you believe the truth can be twisted in order to please others or spare them pain?
In certain instances, definitely.

2. Are you the one to take the big picture into perspective or do you enjoy taking time in the details as well?
Big picture. If you worry about the details, you'll get lost.

3. Given the choice, would you rather settle down in one location for the rest of your life or have to move every six months?
Move every six months, definitely.

Few best friends, real friends though.

5. Are you more likely to be in the middle of the party or standing towards the sides of the room?
Depends. Most likely the middle of the party.

6. Do you consider yourself: overly confident (borderline arrogant), very confident, confident, not so confident, or definitely not confident?
Borderline arrogant.

Clouds.

8. Are you competitive?
Who isn't?

I'd like to not be offended, but usually am.

Wouldn't know that much. If there's one person, I'm okay. If it's just me, yes.

No.

12. When you don't know anyone in a group, is it best to be reserved or friendly?
Reserved. Figure everyone out first. Then be friendly.

Yes.

Stereotypes people.

Probably the same. Never asked.

Spotlight. Unless I'm director.

17. Is it more important to be an intellectual or be revered as an intellectual?
Revered as an intellectual.

Be an intellectual.

No.

20. Are you decisive?
Yes.

Yes.

22. Are you a gossip?
Not usually.

On my own.

Leader.

Pravazhno or Bravura.
Back to top Go down
Anastasiya Viktorovna

Anastasiya Viktorovna

Sorting Test. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Test.   Sorting Test. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:52 pm

1.To a degree. Lying should be avoided at all costs, however, sometimes on a rare occasion it is okay to tell a little white lie in order to spare someone's feelings .

2.I tend to get lost in the details, forgettig about the big picture until I am already tangled in a plethora of minuscule elements.

3. I would rather move around. The longer one stays in one place, the more attached they get to the people they meet, and once you get attached to someone, they leave or you leave and someone always ends up hurt.

4.I do better alone than with people. One best friend is more than enough.

5.I am more likely to stand towards the side of a room, watching the action from afar.

6.I am somewhat confident. I am confident in my intellegence and personality, but not so much my external appearence or ability to form bonds.

7. My head is grounded. I know right from wrong and where I stand. My imagination, however, is in the clouds. I dream of different worlds and adventures like the ones I read in books.

8. Not in the slightest.

9. Contructive critism can only make one stronger.

10. Not at all.

11. No. I am usually quiet as a mouse.

12. Reserved. If I don't know anyone, I usually draw a blank on what to say to the members of the group.

13. No

14. My inability to trust people.

15. Other people think my worst trait is that I am "antisocial"

16. Backstage

17.Be an Intellectual

19. No. Humanity does not deserve pity, because they brought any downfalls upon themselves.

20. Yes...No....ye-No, no I am not.

21. Most of the time

22. No. I think tthat gossip is inhumane.

23. On my own.

24. I am the quiet one who only partakes in conversation every so often.

25. Frelast or Istina
Back to top Go down
Lisette Lach-Leon

Lisette Lach-Leon

Sorting Test. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Test.   Sorting Test. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:15 am

1. Not to please others for your own benefit, but to spare pain, almost definitely. But I do not think this applies on large levels, lest you descend into a spiral of liiies. It all depends on whether it is in good or bad/selfish nature.

2. If it’s possible, both. I consider how the little details might make or break the bigger picture or result, how I could make the smallest of changes to trigger a larger result over time. However, in stress or in fun, I focus on the big picture and its role in the future.

3. Likely move from time to time. It would be a source of inspiration and adventure. Moving away from one place doesn’t mean you can’t still have healthy lifelong relationships with the people there!

4. I like having a lot of friends, but I keep only a few truly close.

5. I’m more likely to socialize with the whole group, inside and out, meeting new people in the mush of the middle on occasion but probably making sure everyone on the outside is having fun as well.

6. Confident. Comfortable. I’m human. With loves comes confidence and in return, vice versa.

7. I’m definitely a dreamer.

8. No, but I’m filled to the brim with team spirit. Sometimes it comes across as competition.

9. Only when conveyed kindly. I might dwell on it and become obsessive if it’s handled harshly, but otherwise I’m breezy and accepting.

10. I can be alone with myself, but I am susceptible to feeling alone.

11. No, but that’s not to say I can’t be! :3

12. Friendly! If I can brighten up someone’s day or make a new friend, then have I not seized the day?

13. Depends on the struggle. I’m a fighter with a drive, but can be beaten down emotionally without too much force.

14. I am highly susceptible to feeling alone and like I’m not going anywhere.

15. Not having a plan most of the time and then messing up improvising.

16. Spotlight, probably.

17+18. To be! Honesty is the best policy.

19. No! Humans are super cool things.

20. No, I’m prone to confusion, but have preferences when it involves my passions.

21. Yes and no, I tend to go with the flow.

22. No, I try to refrain from judgement as best I can, not to say it’s entirely mastered.

23. Group project. The more ideas, the better the product.

24. A listener, a welcomer.

25. Istina; Armonia.
Back to top Go down
August Kach

August Kach

Sorting Test. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Test.   Sorting Test. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:29 am

August immediately sighed when he saw the test. He, personally, found himself to be much better in real life than on paper. Reluctantly, he began to write.

1. I believe that the truth is important to form a strong bond between two people, and that being too dishonest with a person can ruin their trust of you.

2. I tend to look at the big picture more than details.

August laughed and leaned back in his chair as he read and answered the third question.

3. Seeing as I've already transferred schools twice this year, the second option seems much more realistic for me.

4. I think that someone can have a connection with many people in their lifetime, and it does not have to be limited to just one or two people.

5. Depends on the party.

6. Confidence is something people are told to not have too much of, but are also told to still have. I see myself as having a steady flow of moderate confidence, but everyone get's insecure sometimes, as well.

7. Maybe I'm a little absent minded.

8. Not very much, I'd rather focus on other things than simply beating others for the sense of accomplishment.

9. Constructive criticism doesn't really bother me, unless it's main purpose is just to be rude and start a conflict.

10. I guess I enjoy others company, so I don't find myself alone a lot of the time.

11. On some occasions, yes.

12. Well, I believe it's always good to introduce yourself and be friendly, but not to intrude or seem over excited.

13. I don't know, I haven't had an opportunity to prove that.

14. My recklessness.

15. I don't hide my flaws, so yeah, they're probably just as aware as I am.

16. Spotlight.

17. It's more important to me to have the best intellect I could have, rather than having people respect and honor me.

18. Do whatever makes you happy, I don't really have an opinion.

19. I think humanity definitely could be improved, but I don't pity it.

20. In most situations, yes.

21. Well, most of the time. But some I'll just forget about and the plan will fall through.

22. Not really.

23. It depends, if I was in a group with people I could rely on, while still having a fun time, sure. But if it's a group of people who are just going to argue the whole time and not get anything done, count me out.

24. I'm usually just there to have fun and lighten the mood, the jokester, if you will.

25. I would like to learn from Armonia, because I find it hard to stay relaxed and comfortable in a place. But, I'd also like to learn from the loyalty and dedication of Istina.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Young

MacKenzie Young

Sorting Test. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Test.   Sorting Test. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:13 pm

Yes, if knowing the truth hurts more than realizing the lie, I believe that.

I do think in some situations attending to little details can improve the big picture overall, but it's never my top priority.

One location, I like comfort and safety.

Just a few best friends, a lot of people and clutter stresses me out.

Towards the sides, unless it's a small gathering between me and my closest friends.

No so confident, I'm still figuring myself out.

Mostly in the clouds.

8. Are you competitive?
Not really, I don't see the point in it.

If I don't ask for it, I'll get offended.

No, I need to be alone sometimes.

Not in the slightest.

Reserved, I tend to get pretty anxious in social situations.

I guess I can be sometimes, but not in a traditional way. I try to avoid conflict a lot of the time, so being peaceful is more important to me.

I don't stand up for myself.

People have told me I'm too timid when it comes to speaking up

Backstage.

I don't really like recognition, I'd rather just do what I do without people noticing.

For me, just an intellectual.

Sometimes.

20. Are you decisive?
Nope.

I guess?

22. Are you a gossip?
Ha! No.

On my own, I like to rely on myself.

The quiet glue that holds everyone together.

Frelast and Istina are judgment free zones, which I really like. But Armonia is a peaceful group, and they also don't seek attention for what they do. However, Bravura celebrate bravery, which is what I'd like to be. I cannot decide!
Back to top Go down
Callahan Kyle

Callahan Kyle

Sorting Test. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Test.   Sorting Test. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:59 pm

I think that the truth has the potential to bring about pain, but might eventually strengthen the relationship between you and the person over honesty and trust.

Big picture and going with the flow, taking the challenges as they come and learning from mistakes.

Likely settle down somewhere, as long as I was content and amused with the place and surrounded by what and who I love.

I like having a lot of diversity in my friend group and keeping them fairly close.

The middle of the party.

From not confident ranging to a comfortable state.

Usually a bit of both.

8. Are you competitive?
In games, yes, out of healthy fun. But I refrain if it begins to have a negative effect on myself or my relationships.

I'll accept it gladly.

Sometimes, yes. I can get lost in myself.

No. But I'm definitely not quiet. I like to be positively outspoken and upbeat.

Friendly.

I want to fight for what I believe in, but I struggle with confrontation and battle.

An underlying depersonalization problem.

Lack of ability to fight for self. Bad with confrontation and a fear of life/death situations and choices.

Either.

17 + 18. Is it more important to be an intellectual or be revered as an intellectual?
To be an intellectual. Reputation comes last almost always.

A tad bit.

20. Are you decisive?
Not usually. I like to think it over for a while and can still be inconclusive following that.

Yes, so far.

22. Are you a gossip?
Naah.

Group project, I'd like to have fun with it.

The motivator; Supportive; Loyal.

Armonia, because friends are some of the most treasured things to me and find support to be one of my greatest values. I admire deep thinking and dedicate a lot of time to it and would like to work on the more artful side of myself. Pravazhno, for their love of adventure and abilities to make good decisions, which I admire and would like to learn from but also maintain to be a very non judgemental person and want to move away from being a bad decision maker.
Back to top Go down
Annora Oliver

Annora Oliver

Sorting Test. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Test.   Sorting Test. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:02 am

No. The truth should never be "twisted" A lie is a lie.

I always look at the big picture first. Once I have a good understanding of the big picture, I consider all of the small details.

I like to stay in one spot and grow roots, figure out who I am and who the place is.

I like to have a-lot of friends, but only a few close ones.

I am most likely to be towards the sides, only talking to a few people.

I am very confident.

I am a dreamer. My head is always in the clouds.

8. Are you competitive?
No. Not at all.

I think a bit of criticism is good for a person, but too much can be a bit offensive.

Yes. I am not very good company.

I am considered extremely loud when I am comfortable around the people I am with

Friendly. Thats the only way to make friends.

Not one bit.

My biggest flaw is my brutal honesty and lack of filter. Things just come out and I cant help it.

The same I believe.

A mixture of both.

17+18. Is it more important to be an intellectual or be revered as an intellectual?
It is more important to be one. If you cant be one, why make people think you are?

Sometimes yes, but most of the time I dont.

20. Are you decisive?
Very/

Most of them blow up in my face.

22. Are you a gossip?
Not one bit.

I am a control freak. Usually working in a group ends in flames.

The loud, smart, obnoxious one.

This question is hard. All of them? Each has a trait Id love to grow with
Back to top Go down
Ronja Solberg

Ronja Solberg

Sorting Test. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Test.   Sorting Test. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:43 pm

In truth, I think these two go hand-in-hand. So, the truth can be twisted for either/both of these reasons.

I'll take the time to go over every detail I can.

I would rather settle down in one location for the rest of my life, given that I get to choose where that is.

Just a few best friends. In my opinion, it is better to have a few strong friendships than many weak ones.

I am more likely to be standing in the corner, or at the side of the room.

Not so confident

My head is, for the most part, down on earth

8. Are you competitive?
Yes, I can be quite competitive.

I tend to get offended when experiencing criticism.

Yes and no. I enjoy solitude, but not total isolation.

No. I am typically a quiet person around strangers, though my friends and family may get to see a more bold side of me.

I believe it is best to be friendly, though more often than not I am more reserved.

No. I will do my best to step up to the plate when the time comes, but in general, I am not a very brave person.

My communication skills (or lack thereof.)

How am I to know what they see as my biggest flaw unless they tell me? Going off that, I'd assume it is probably the same.

Backstage, most definitely.

17 / 18. Is it more important to be an intellectual or be revered as an intellectual?
It is more important to be an intellectual. You can be praised as being one all you like but that doesn't mean you are. In my opinion, it is far better to know and not be known, than to be known and not know.

No. Humanity has achieved great feats over the course of time, and has even thrived in some aspects. Granted, there have been many mistakes made by mankind, though that does not negate the fact that there are truly incredible accomplishments and experiences that have been made and enjoyed by human beings.

20. Are you decisive?
No. I tend to be on the fence about many things.

They tend to, yes.

22. Are you a gossip?
I can be, yes. I may not feel good about doing it, but from time to time I do contribute to spreading gossip.

I would rather work in a group project. This has many benefits because you can share ideas with others and expand your social circle. Also, it can be nice to blend into a group rather than standing out on your own.

A lot of times I am the quiet one, though I may also be seen as the humorous friend, or the jester of the group.

I would like to learn from Bravura, primarily, because they have a grasp on something that I do not; Bravery. They take charge and and protect their own, and I find that to be quite honorable of them. On the other hand, I would also like to learn from Armonia, because of their harmonious and abstract qualities. In truth, there is plenty to learn from each house.
Back to top Go down
Mira Hendrix

Mira Hendrix

Sorting Test. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Test.   Sorting Test. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:56 pm

It depends. It's still wrong, but sometimes it can be utilized to spare pain.

Big picture.

Move!

Many friends.

Depends on the party.

Confident.

Probably both. I'm usually in the clouds, but I sacrifice my dreams for reality.

8. Are you competitive?
A little.

Nah, bring it on!

Yes.

Maybe.

Friendly.

No.

Being unsure.

Too reserved. Viewed as stuck-up or not compassionate.

Backstage.

Be an intellectual.

Be an intellectual.

Yes.

20. Are you decisive?
Yes.

Yes.

22. Are you a gossip?
Maybe.

On my own.

Co-leader.

Frelast.
Back to top Go down
Penny Silver

Penny Silver

Sorting Test. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Test.   Sorting Test. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:44 am

Sometimes it's for the best, but it depends on the circumstances.

I generally look at the big picture first, then the details.

Move every six months. You can get sick of seeing the same place if it's for years on end, not to mention the rest of your life.

Just a few best friends.

It kind of depends on the people who are there. If I'm comfortable with everyone in the room, I'll be in the middle.

Confident.

Down to earth, for the most part.

8. Are you competitive?
Extremely.

I know it's cliche but you can't really learn without constructive criticism.

Yes.

I'm sort of in the middle, but on the louder side.

Reserved.

Yes. Sometimes, you just have to be.

I look very plain and boring. Sometimes I'm self-conscious about that when I'm around people with interesting and beautiful faces.

I've been told by a lot of people that once I start talking I say too much.

Spotlight, usually.

Honestly? I think with how society works now, you have to be known to be worth something. It's terrible, I know, but you could have the most intellect in the world and it wouldn't mean anything unless something could be made of it.

Despite what I said above, I do think it's better to be intellectual than to be revered as an intellectual.

Occasionally.

20. Are you decisive?
Yes.

No.

22. Are you a gossip?
As long as the gossip isn't harmful.

Group project.

I suppose I'm the 'mom friend'.

Bravura, or maybe Istina
Back to top Go down
Bianca Martinez

Bianca Martinez

Sorting Test. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Test.   Sorting Test. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 4:13 am

Definitely.

2. Are you the one to take the big picture into perspective or do you enjoy taking time in the details
as well?

I say in theory that I take in the big picture, but I usually end up focusing on details.

One location.

Few best friends.

Standing towards the sides.

Not so confident. It does change, though. Sometimes I have confident days.

Head in the clouds, mostly.

8. Are you competitive?
Depending on the circumstances, yes.

I know it's for the best, but I usually do get offended.

Yes.

Nope.

Reserved.

When necessary, yes.

I'm too emotional. Sometimes my emotions overrule logic.

Backstage.

To be an intellectual.

To be an intellectual.

Extremely.

20. Are you decisive?
Not at all.

Very rarely.

22. Are you a gossip?
Occasionally.

On my own. Communication isn't my strong point.

I suppose I'm the person people have around for pity, or so they can look good. Either way, I'm not a main part of things because I drive people away.

Istina or Frelast? I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorting Test. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Test.   Sorting Test. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorting Test.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aniva Institute :: Institute & Grounds :: Counselor Offices-
Jump to: