Aniva Institute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aniva Institute

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairytales (open. Anyone can reply :))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anastasiya Viktorovna

Anastasiya Viktorovna

Fairytales (open. Anyone can reply :)) Empty
PostSubject: Fairytales (open. Anyone can reply :))   Fairytales (open. Anyone can reply :)) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Yet again, Anastasiya found herself in the library. She loved how quiet the space was. She had grown up in silence, seeing as her father was hardly ever around and her she was not even aware of who her mother was. She wasn't a fan of being in noisy and crowded areas where she could hardly hear herself think. The quiet was better.

She sat at a wooden table, nose deep into a book about princes and princesses falling in love. She quietly laughed. All of these books were fake and unrealistic.
"True love's kiss cannot awaken the princess in this world," She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lisette Lach-Leon

Lisette Lach-Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales (open. Anyone can reply :))   Fairytales (open. Anyone can reply :)) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:21 pm

Arms full of the books she hadn't thought she'd need- but actually did- for classes, Elsie was trudging slowly but willfully out of the library, past looming bookcases that came off as intimidating but really, just wanted to talk over some stories like a good old friend.

Leaning backwards a bit to accommodate the stack of books, she hobbled, slowly and with great caution, using her stomach and all points from there to her cheekbone to steady them.

Face turned left and cheek smushed by the binding of a potions book, she walked right past a girl at a table, who on cue laughed to herself. It made Elsie smile, and the little muscle movement caused the potions book to slide off the stack, bringing down with it a magical creatures book. These both being expensive works of literature, Elsie's eyes widened and she instantly reached out to grab it, forgetting her hand had other responsibilities, and the whole tower crashed as its foundations slid out from under it.

The sound echoed, and at its epicenter, Elsie stood proudly with her caught potions book, hoping the library head would dismiss it.
Back to top Go down
Maria Mikhailovna

Maria Mikhailovna

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales (open. Anyone can reply :))   Fairytales (open. Anyone can reply :)) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:52 pm

Masha ran up to help Lisette with her books. "You both need lessons in library rules. Where I used to live it was quiet like a monastery."

She smirked. "Here. Let me help. So, what do you both read?"
Back to top Go down
Lisette Lach-Leon

Lisette Lach-Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales (open. Anyone can reply :))   Fairytales (open. Anyone can reply :)) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:32 pm

Elsie hastily picked up her books from the wreckage around her, placing them in neat, cautious short stacks on the table. At Masha's helping hand, she was relieved and extremely grateful. She liked knowing her.

She sat into the chair beside her company of books and across from Ana. She felt a warm kind of empathy and connection as she cocked her head enough to read the cover of Ana's book, a fairytale.

She hummed in thought. "I'm really one for adventure," She was thinking out loud, never having asked herself the question before.
Back to top Go down
Anastasiya Viktorovna

Anastasiya Viktorovna

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales (open. Anyone can reply :))   Fairytales (open. Anyone can reply :)) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:48 pm

"Fairytales," Ana responded softly. "It is the only place where the impossible can happen, even if it is completely unrealistic. She looked down to the book she was reading currently and her mind became flooded with questions of "Would my mother have read fairytales? Which ones? Did she believe them?"

She decided that it was not important what her mother would have done, because what she did was nothing.

"How about you, Masha?" She asked, snapping back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Maria Mikhailovna

Maria Mikhailovna

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales (open. Anyone can reply :))   Fairytales (open. Anyone can reply :)) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:30 pm

Masha looked up, considering the question as if it were very important to her. "I see... I think... I think I read mostly that of which is important. Biographies. Things that will help me someday. Maybe."

She smiled and looked up. "But adventures and fairytales are most useful. Good for cheering up!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales (open. Anyone can reply :))   Fairytales (open. Anyone can reply :)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairytales (open. Anyone can reply :))
Page 1 of 1